- Teachers use ICT as teaching aids and source of references.
- Students use ICT to search for information and complete their school works.
- School administrators use ICT to do clerical works and manage records of teachers and students.
- Researchers use ICT to collect and process data.
2. Usage of ICT in Banking
- Customers use ICT to make any transactions at anytime they want using online banking, telebanking, mobile banking, Auto Teller Machine, Cash Deposit Machine, Cheque Deposit Machine.
- Bank administrators use ICT to oversee the entire banking activities and management of the bank such as the reconciliation, inter branch transaction and telegraphic transfer.
3. Usage of ICT in Industry
- Workers use ICT to increase production by using computerised machines in their operation.
- Researchers use ICT to collect and analyse data to improve production and marketing strategy.
- Administrator use ICT to oversee the entire operation in the factory such as managing payroll, accounting records, inventory and marketing.
4. Usage of ICT in Commerce
- Customers use ICT to buy products from online vendors.
- Suppliers use ICT to keep track of transaction, determine prices and manage inventory.
- Employees use ICT to manage business records and response to customers’ inquires.